LUX HSH collects personal information about you when you use our website or email us directly. This includes information you provide to us directly in the content of your e-mail.
LUX HSH may process any data you have communicated directly or indirectly, and generally the following categories of data:
- Information about you, such as your name, gender, address, telephone, email, nationality, date of birth and passport;
We may process your personal data to provide you with marketing information by sending you newsletters, event invitations or other marketing communications.
Please note that you can always object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, and to receive commercial communications by clicking on the link displayed at the bottom thereof.
The information you provide will be retained until it is no longer needed for the purpose.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
A full list of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is available on the CNPD website.